Are you in the United States and wondering if you can use Goosechase to run educational interactive experiences for your classroom or district?
The good news is, there are no restrictions on signing up and purchasing a Goosechase subscription - you can become a creator from anywhere!
That said, your district or state may have special requirements for edtech tools.
We follow privacy laws such as FERPA, COPPA, and SOPIPA, as applicable.
Thanks to our Guest Account feature, students can join an Experience without personally identifiable information. Additionally, By joining as guest, their activity is only saved locally on their mobile device, and will not be saved to an online account.
All data is stored in the United States; and should a student wish to delete their data, they can do so at any time from within the app. All data may also be exported at anytime should a Parent or School official wish to review or correct, and the School retains all rights to their data.
Finally, we do not;
- Serve targeted ads on the platform;
- Sell participants' information to other services or third parties; or
- Build a profile of a student other than in support of authorized school purposes.
Helpful Links: Vendor Information, Security FAQs, VPAT, and enhanced disclosures
- Goosechase W9/Vendor/ Contact Information
- Goosechase Privacy Agreement
- Goosechase Security FAQs and VPAT
- Resource for rolling Goosechase out at your school
- Sole Source Letter
Data Protection Agreements
Links to existing National Data Protection Agreements (NDPA) by state
- New Hampshire
- New York (We are able to sign a Data Sharing & Confidentiality Agreement in order to meet the compliance requirements of NYS Ed Law 2D and Part 121 of the Commissioner’s Regulations)
- Rhode Island
How are other schools using Goosechase?
Here's how one District Assessment Coordinator uses Goosechase.
What is Goosechase EDU?
Goosechase is an online platform that helps educators create and run interactive learning experiences in their classrooms and beyond. Sign up and try creating an Experience, or contact us to learn more about our school and district-wide solutions!