Creating an Educational Scavenger Hunt: Rebecca Yaffa on the Lesson:Impossible Podcast
Goosechase Director of Customer Experience Rebecca Yaffa joined Host Aviva Levin on the Lesson:Impossible podcast for their Meet a Resource segment back in May.
In this episode, Aviva and Rebecca touch on a variety of topics including:
- Who uses Goosechase EDU? (Hint: It's not just teachers!)
- How Goosechase EDU makes scavenger hunts easy and automated for educators
- How organizers can get started by using missions from the The Game Library.
- How educators utilized Goosechase for Virtual Learning during the social isolation period.
- Goosechase EDU availability for school and district-wide plans.
- How Goosechase handles personal data created on the platform.
- How Rebecca got involved with Goosechase and working as part of a fully-remote team.
- How K-12 teachers can take advantage of complimentary upgrades to Educator Plus until September 1st.
Tune in to the episode through the Spotify player below, or your favorite podcast app.
The Lesson:Impossible podcast features interviews with educators and resource providers who are on the forefront of innovative pedagogy or making effective changes to old practices.
What is Goosechase?
Goosechase is an online platform that helps educators create and run digital scavenger hunt learning experiences in their classroom and beyond. Sign up and try creating a game, or contact us to learn more about our school and district-wide solutions!