Goosechase CEO Andrew Cross joined Amanda Scott on the WiFi Tribe Podcast earlier this month.
Tune in below through the Spotify player, or by finding the WiFi Tribe Podcast on your favorite podcast app to hear the Chief Honker's thoughts on topics including:
- Building a business out of hack-a-thon project in a university dorm.
- Teaching yourself how to code in order to solve product problems.
- Creating fun and laughter with online platforms.
- The advantages of hiring remote workers, and how to create an enjoyable online work environment.
- Being purposeful when building relationships with remote team members.
- Who you are work with vs. what you work on.
- The importance of goose-puns.
WiFi Tribe is a community of down-to-earth creatives and entrepreneurs enabling nomadic travelers to post up in communal living situations around the world. Learn more about them and sign up for your first chapter at wifitribe.co.
What is Goosechase?
Goosechase is an online platform that helps organizers create and run digital scavenger hunt experiences for team building, learning, public engagement, or a variety of other events. Sign up and try creating a free recreational game, or contact us to learn more about our enterprise solutions!