We created Goosechase to simplify the process of organizing scavenger hunts. We love helping our users facilitate phenomenal conferences, team building events, educational activities, and just-plain-fun scavenger experiences; and we are committed to supporting you in achieving success on our platform - here’s how:
Event & Implementation Support
Are you running a large conference or event? Rolling out Goosechase to your staff team or clients? We would be happy to walk through the game creation process, as well as provide additional support and discuss our best practices and tips for success.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an implementation support session.
We want your game to be a huge success! As a game organizer, you’ll use our online game manager to create your game, and your participants will play using our mobile app. If you or your participants need help using our platform, here’s how we provide technical support:
- Our Game Creation Guide and will provide step by step instructions on setting up a Goosechase game.
- Our general FAQ page which can help answer some questions and give examples of how Goosechase works.
- Don’t see an answer to your question? Send us an email at email@example.com
- We offer same day, weekday email support during standard business hours (EST time zone)
- We monitor our support inbox outside of business hours, but we cannot guarantee a same day response (but we will respond as soon as we can!)
- If you need urgent access to one of our team members during your event, we offer additional phone support options that can be added to our licenses for large scale games. For more details, contact us.
- For any other technical support needs, please email us. We may arrange for a phone call if needed.
Account & Billing Support
Self serve transactions, past receipts/invoices, credit card details, and renewal details can be found on the Account Info page. For all other billing related questions, please email us.
Need help with enterprise or custom pricing? Visit our pricing page and scroll down to the bottom in order to request your free quote.
It is very important to us that you have an enjoyable experience using Goosechase! Please email us with any questions, feedback, or support needs. We’ll do our very best to help.
What is Goosechase?
Goosechase is an online platform that helps organizers create and run digital scavenger hunt experiences for team building, learning, public engagement, or a variety of other events. Sign up and try creating a free recreational game, or contact us to learn more about our enterprise solutions!