Duck, Duck, Goose! - Eric Chiang and Joe Denomme on the EdUp EdTech Podcast!
Joe Denomme and Eric Chiang from Goosechase join Holly Owens on the EdUp EdTech podcast to discuss the value of Education Technology, and how educators can utilize Goosechase to bring novel learning experiences into their classrooms.
In this episode, Joe, Eric, and Holly discuss:
- How the idea of Goosechase came about, and how Joe and Eric both made their way into the EdTech and SaaS world to join the Goosechase flock.
- Trends around new technologies in education, the evolution of EdTech since Joe and Eric were students themselves, and the value that educators and students get from bringing new technologies into their classroom.
- What GooseChase is all about, and how educators, administrators, and even parents can utilize it, both in-person and virtually, to make learning fun.
- Examples of missions that can be created with Goosechase, features that can be found on the platform, and what aspects are most loved by users.
- How anyone in education can get started creating a game with help from Goosechase’s online resources and educator community.
- The effects of COVID-19 on Goosechase as a company, and how users pivoted their use of the platform to create remote experiences over 2020.
- How organizers were able to create personal experiences and a sense of community for their players stuck at home during the pandemic.
- What’s coming up next on the roadmap for the Goosechase product team, and how Goosechase plans for future product developments based on feedback from organizers and partners.
- What kinds of EdTech products do Joe and Eric believe will be successful in the near future?
Tune in to the episode through the Spotify player below, or your favorite podcast app!
The EdUp EdTech Podcast is a go-to resource to stay updated with the latest and greatest Ed Tech tools that are disturbing education (in a good way!) Each episode, host Holly Owens speaks with guests from the exciting world of educational technology to breakdown the complex components of ed-tech that can help educators thrive in the 21st century.
Visit goosechase.com/edu to learn more about how you can use Goosechase to shake up your classroom, and start creating your first game for free in under 10 minutes!
What is Goosechase?
Goosechase is an online platform that helps educators create and run digital scavenger hunt learning experiences in their classroom and beyond. Sign up and try creating a game, or contact us to learn more about our school and district-wide solutions!