Adapting to a Work-from-home World: Alyshahn Kara on the Dig Insights Interview Series
Ian Ash, co-founder of Dig Insights, spoke with Goosechase's own Chief Revenue Officer Alyshahn Kara for episode 3 of the DIG IN interview series.
In this episode, the two marketing and sales veterans discuss:
- Moving from working for established brands to taking on a side-project full-time.
- The pandemic and it's effects on companies that service work-from-home teams.
- Goosechase pivoting its services to a new landscape with help from a resourceful userbase.
- Maintaining relationships with partners and raving fans who help advocate your brand to media outlets.
- Viewing Sales, Marketing, and Client Services as a joint effort.
- Al's pandemic hairstyle.
Watch the entire interview below!
Dig Insights was founded in 2010 by a small group of senior market researchers. The founding partners bring more than 50 years of collective research experience, and have consulted for many of the world’s leading companies, including P&G, Colgate-Palmolive, Nestle, Mars, Kraft, Molson, Schering-Plough and Maple Leaf.
What is Goosechase?
Goosechase is an online platform that helps organizers create and run digital scavenger hunt experiences for team building, learning, public engagement, or a variety of other events. Sign up and try creating a free recreational game, or contact us to learn more about our enterprise solutions!